THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT BY YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW SINCE YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN RIGHTS, SUCH AS THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THE RIGHT TO SUE GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.
Cancellations, Exchanges, and Refunds
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. Prior to fulfillment of an order, however, you may cancel your order by contacting our customer service team at 520-367-6050. Once an order has been fulfilled, the order will be deemed to be completed, and Texas Burrito Company will no longer be able to cancel the order or offer a refund.
3. Site Information. We provide the information on the Site for general, informational purposes. While we use good faith efforts to keep the information on the Site accurate, we do not guarantee it is accurate, up-to-date, or applicable to you.
4. Account. To use certain features of our Site, you may be required to complete a new user registration form to create a GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, account (“Account”). You will also be required to create a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. Do not share your username and password with any other person.
5. Text Messaging; Data Rates. When you opt-in to the short code, you will receive marketing messages from the GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, Text Message program and we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
6. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile
Minor Carriers: U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can contact us by filling out a form on our Contact Us page: https://texasburritoco.com/privacy-policy/
By signing-up to receive Text Messages, you are representing that you own or have the exclusive right to use the phone number you provide to us. If you change or deactivate the phone number you provided, you will no longer receive GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, Text Messages at the deactivated phone number. To continue receiving GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, Text Messages, you must opt-in again from your new phone number.
7. Offers. We may offer certain services and products and product rentals through the Site. All offers set forth on this Site are void where prohibited and are subject to additional terms pertaining to the offers. The actual services and products may differ from those displayed or listed on the Site, are subject to availability, availability may be limited in certain areas, and we may change services, products, and rentals in our sole direction. Prices listed on the website are subject to change and may be changed by us at any time.
10. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, or any third party is strictly prohibited and may fully be prosecuted of the law.
11. Copyright Policy. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that you do the same. We strive to expeditiously remove any infringing material from the Site if we become aware of it.
12. Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
13. Feedback and Other Content Submitted by You. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site or its Content, or any other comments, questions, requests, content or information that is not personal information (“Feedback”), we may use any comments and feedback that you send us at our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
14. Children’s Information. The Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, you must immediately stop using the Site.
16. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE CONTENT ON THE SITE, BUT NEITHER ACCURACY NOR RELIABILITY ARE GUARANTEED. GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES. AGENTS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE ”GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE OR CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
18. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, (B) YOUR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, (C) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY OTHER TERMS ON THE SITE, AND (D) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU.
20. Linking to the Site. You are prohibited from linking to this Site on your website or elsewhere without the prior express written consent of GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC. If GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, grants you a right to link to this Site, certain terms may apply, and GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, reserves the right to revoke such consent at any time. You are responsible for any costs incurred by GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, in enforcing its rights under this Section.
21. Use in the United States. The Site is intended for use in the United States only. We do not guarantee that use of the Site will be available or permitted in any location other than the United States. If you choose to access the Site from a location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk.
THE EXISTENCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS COMPANY OR THE COMPANY PARTIES OFFERING SUCH SITE OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH SITE OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
23. Cooperation with Law Enforcement. GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, will cooperate with law enforcement if you are suspected of having violated applicable laws. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD THE GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC, PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ANY COOPERATION WITH, OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO, LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATING TO YOUR SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS.
28. Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us at:
GHOST KITCHEN CONCEPTS, LLC
1570 E Tucson Marketplace, Suite 100
Tucson, AZ 85713